on image to enlarge map and make it legible
Our villa is located on the left off Poinciana Boulevard,
south of the 192.
To get to Our Villa from Orlando International Airport:
- Follow signs to the South Exit.
- Head for the 417 GreeneWay "South" signposted for Disney and
Tampa. Join at Junction 17. This is a toll road but you only need a couple of dollars!
- You will pass Landstar Boulevard, Orange Blossom Trail
and John Young Parkway exits. Continue on this till you see a signpost for
State Road 535
signposted "Disney and International Drive" (Junction 6). [N.B. In
USA the road junctions are numbered by the number of miles along the road not
by the number of junctions]
- Take the right hand lane to exit by the slip road. Go
straight ahead through the lights at International Drive
- Take a left lane to turn left at the lights onto the
State Road 535 "South".
- Pass straight through two sets of lights (at Buena Vista Mall
and Polynesian Isle Boulevard)
- At the (third) set of lights - Take a right into
Poinciana Boulevard and continue on this (do not go onto the Osceola Parkway
toll road which branches off to the right too). Follow Poinciana Boulevard
- Cross the US 192 at the lights
- Continue down the Poinciana Boulevard (signposted
"Poinciana"). On your left before Cumbrian Lakes you will see Indian
Pointe, Eagle Point, and Liberty Village.
- In about 3 miles, take a left into Cumbrian Lakes
- Go through gates
- Go slowly now - you're nearly there!
- When you book our villa we will give you the final
To get to Our Villa from Sanford Airport:
Aim to get on the 417 GreeneWay Toll Road "South" by following signs from the
airport. Follow the GreeneWay as above. Sandford is a bit further NorthWest of
Orlando so you will need more dollars.