Weather in Orlando Area
Terms and Conditions
- A booking between the owners and the person making the booking (the
client - must be over 21) is valid only after the booking form has been
completed and signed, the appropriate deposit has been paid to the owners
and the booking has been confirmed in writing to the client by the owners.
- By signing the booking form the client accepts these conditions.
- A deposit of £100 per week (or dollar equivalent for overseas
bookings) is payable within 7 days of the booking. The balance of the
rental charge (as confirmed in writing by the owners upon acceptance
of the booking), together with the security deposit referred to in 6
below, is payable not less than eight weeks prior to the commencement
date of the rental period. Bookings made within eight weeks of the commencement
date require full payment with the
- If the client wishes to cancel the entire booking after the booking
has been accepted as confirmed by the owner, written notification must
be sent to the owner by recorded delivery post and charges will be applied
from the date the letter is received according to the scale below:
More than 56 days – loss of deposit 29 - 55 days - 50% of total
Less than 29 days - 100% of total payment.
Please ensure you have travel insurance to cover you for cancellation
as well as medical cover as the costs in Florida are extremely high.
- If the client does not pay the final balance of the rental charge,
together with the security deposit, at the prescribed time, the owners
reserve the right to cancel the booking by giving notice in writing
to the client. Upon such cancellation the booking the client shall forfeit
deposit and the owners shall be entitled to recover from the client
all sums then due.
- A security deposit of £150 (or dollar equivalent for overseas
bookings) is payable with the final balance of the rental charges. This
will be refunded once confirmation is received from the local management
company that no loss or damage has occurred to the property, its
furnishings, or its contents, during the period of the rental.
The client shall be held liable for the cost, without limit, of making
good any and all damage or loss to the property, its furnishings
or contents occasioned during the rental period, with exception of losses
or damage arising as a result of events insured by the owners.
- Occupancy of the property is limited to the number of persons listed
on the booking form. No animals of any description are allowed in the
property at any time. No smoking allowed inside the villa. Check in
time from 4pm. Checkout time by 1Oam.
- The owners do not accept any responsibility or liability for loss
or damage or changes caused by force majeure events or any other event
beyond the owners direct control, nor any injury, however caused, as
a result of the use of the property’s swimming pool, nor any loss
or theft of luggage or personal property at any time in or about property,
or any location in the USA. Client(s) and their guests are advised not
to allow unsupervised children to use the swimming pool, which is around
six feet deep at the deepest point. The pool is not designed for diving
and this activity is dangerous.
- Pool and spa heating carry an optional extra charge and temperatures are not guaranteed and are determined by the ambient temperature as well as the limitations of the heater.
- In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control
of the owners necessitate the cancellation of the booking, the owners
reserve the right to cancel the booking, at any time, and shall only
be liable to refund the monies already paid by client, or make alternative
arrangements by agreement with the client.
View Printable Version of This Page